Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Strength Will Rise...

For some reason when thinking of a title for this post "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord" came to mind. Which is so appropriate for my life right now. I feel like everything has been moving so fast. I can't relax in the here and now because I am constantly trying to fast forward. I have to look from one thing to the next. Where is the time to breathe in and breathe out? I have had a lot of things come up recently that need quick, fast decisions made. This had caused me to be really anxious. If I would just give it up to the Lord, He would calm my soul and help me to be at peace. However I have this strong grip holding so tightly to my life. I so badly want to be in control. I want to know this and that, but I am not willing to just wait. My King, My Comforter, My Everything has always come through. He has always provided what I need, WHEN I need it. He has always done what is best for me. Why can't I just let go? I just need to realize that God will give me strength- I just need to be patient enough to wait.

As far as support goes, the Lord is still providing!!! Cant believe I can say I only have $1,200 left to raise. Yes, that is still a lot of money, but compared to the $4,800 I have already raised financially, $1,200 seems like a breeze. Still can't believe all the ways the Lord has provided, and through all of the people. People who I don't even know, complete strangers, have supported me. People I am so close to and love very much have supported me. God has used all of you as such blessings in my life, and I can't thank you enough.

I know this is a short post but I mainly wanted to let you know where I am financially as far as support raising goes. Hopefully soon I will be able to sit down, collect my thoughts, and give you a better update. But, until, much love sent your way from Tampa Bay. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment